Monday, July 20, 2009

Easy as 1-2-3

Setting up a blog is supposed to be easy -- as easy as 1-2-3 -- or so "they" say.

I'm not finding it quite that easy.

Yesterday I had my photo and my profile all set up. Yet, when I tried finding it tonight, I couldn't find it. Then when I do find it, I can't figure out where it is so I can return to it.

OK, I have to confess. I am quite sure it is NOT the program. I am pretty sure it is the user who is trying to set up the blog -- ME!

I have to keep telling myself that many people my age cannot use a computer at all, but I still get pretty annoyed when I can't make things happen the way I want them to happen!

Thank you for listening to my frustrations. Tomorrow morning is another day and I'll be back at it, hoping I can figure out where I put things and how to find them again

1 comment: