Thursday, August 20, 2009

Church Signs - the Original Twitter!











I like church signs with the pithy sayings. Sometimes the signs are related to religion, but just as often they are merely words of wisdom for life.


Since the character space for sayings on church signs is so limited, I've decided that church signs were the original Twitter!

Here are some I've enjoyed in the past few weeks in North Platte, Nebraska.

If you like a sign in your town, take a picture of it and e-mail it to me as a JPG as large as you can. Please include the name of the church and the town where you saw it (please don't send the ones that are making the Internet rounds - I want original ones). If you want your name listed, please include that also.

Oh -- where to send them would be helpful!
Please e-mail them to me at salzypat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment