Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cody Park in winter splendor

I received a new camera for Christmas and I have been having a great time finding new ways to take photos. I'm not saying the photos in this blog are great, but they are "cool" and I thought they might be good enough to share with you.
I wish I knew how to set up an album so you could click on a link and go look at them, but I don't. I'll keep trying and hopefully learn how sooner rather than later.

We have had two days of frosty trees, dreary weather and cold temps. The report is for snow yet tonight and by Thursday or Friday we may have some sunshine, but we'll pay for it with sub-zero temps. They predict wind chill temps as low as minus 30 degrees. Last fall was a good time for me to have put on a new front door and new storm doors on the front and back doors, three new basement windows and new storm windows and window panes in my office/bedroom. It has made a lot of difference.

These are chilly photos but also beautiful. Enjoy!





















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Pat! Do you Facebook? You could put them in an album there, or on Flickr. Both are pretty easy to do, providing they are working right at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are actually saved via blogger on Picasa so they are actually there anyway. If you want to put them on there directly rather than onto your blog, just download Picasa (takes seconds) - you already have a google account via your blog, and then upload an album in seconds. Make sure you click on the size for fastest upload too, makes it easier. Give me a shout if that doesn't make sense :D

    ReplyDelete